CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fairies and a Rose Garden, By June



I recently met a very talented lady named June who is into embroidery work. And wow has she created some incredible pieces. These are just a couple that I loved. Look at the Fairies. They are just beautiful. I was amazed at how June used different textiles, shiny, textured and beaded to create this one of a kind crazy quilt! What a vision.




The rose garden below is a total play with thread! I bet the thread dealers Loooove to see June coming through their door. I can imagine looking out a window to see this view. Absolutely stunning work. Thank You for allowing me to share your treasures with my friends. :)
div>

1 comment:

  1. Very cool fairies:) And every lil girl dream of the white picket fence story eh?
    Thanks for sharing:)
    G

    ReplyDelete